0.077 inches (0.195 cm)
That's the same as the one i have in real life! NICE!
Very simple, but strangely addicting.
Oh, and ilovesam, this game doesnt lag at all, its your computer.
This could be so much more...
Alright, let me start off by saying you have a very good idea on your hands. But there were many, many flaws in this.
1) The "punching sound" would go off when you are no where near your enemy.
2) The [CTRL action] teleports you backwards when you are moving forwards (pressing the right arrow).
3) There was no variation in any of the characters.
4) There was no music, and only one sound.
5) There are only four things you can do in it: Punch, Duck, Jump, Teleport.
6) It seemed very rushed and sloppy.
Keep in mind, I'm not flaming you, since I can see that this flash has alot of potential (besides the fact that I was one of those who voted to protect this flash), but just pointing out the things you need to fix in order for it to reach its potential.
You may have outdone the last installment, which was also extremely well done.
i have mixed feelings about dead baby jokes...
they're extremely distasteful and insensitive, but on the other hand, are usually so grim that they're hilarious. so bravo, and keep up the good work (i guess). ha
very good job; the only flaw is the lack of originality in the weapons.
very simple and pointless, but it is slightly addictive.
perhaps i'm just not a big fan of "Beat _______'s Face In" games, but this one is just a poor job. your other stuff was okay, though.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.