It was pointless, and not that funny. I don't like Clock animations anyway, but still, damn.
You sound like a little kid, too, so i'll give you props for trying.
You should make this into a game. Imagine being the cursor, trying to destroy a stick figure, or vice versa.
Very sharp animation, everything fit right in. This definitely should be made into a game, where you are the hand and draw things to harm the blob, or vice versa.
0.077 inches (0.195 cm)
That's the same as the one i have in real life! NICE!
Very simple, but strangely addicting.
Oh, and ilovesam, this game doesnt lag at all, its your computer.
This could be so much more...
Alright, let me start off by saying you have a very good idea on your hands. But there were many, many flaws in this.
1) The "punching sound" would go off when you are no where near your enemy.
2) The [CTRL action] teleports you backwards when you are moving forwards (pressing the right arrow).
3) There was no variation in any of the characters.
4) There was no music, and only one sound.
5) There are only four things you can do in it: Punch, Duck, Jump, Teleport.
6) It seemed very rushed and sloppy.
Keep in mind, I'm not flaming you, since I can see that this flash has alot of potential (besides the fact that I was one of those who voted to protect this flash), but just pointing out the things you need to fix in order for it to reach its potential.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.